This appeal was sent to Excel Parking Services on behalf of a driver who paid an Appeals service to do the work for him. While some Appeals services are professional others (as this example shows) are not. If you do intend to have someone appeal or fight a claim for you, ensure you vet and agree everything before submission.
Articles in this section
- Pre-Action Protocols from 1st October 2017
- Defending your case using email.
- Need help at the Hearing? McKenzie Friends.
- When can parking charges be cancelled
- How not to Appeal a parking charge
- Difference between a Witness Statement and a Skeleton Argument.
- 1: Have you received a Court Claim?
- 2: Online Acknowledgement [Easy]
- 3: Part 18 Request [Easy]
- 4: First Defence [Difficult]