Your questions and other FAQ's
Sometimes you want an answer that doesn't quite fit our categories. Here is a list of some of the questions that were...
Small Claims Court
The vast majority of claims are in England and Wales. We only know of a handful in Scotland and none at all in Northe...
Parking Operators - British Parking Association (BPA)
The British Parking Association (BPA) is the larger and more established of the two parking Trade Associations. They ...
Parking Operators - Independent Parking Committee (IPC)
The smaller and newer of the two Accredited Trade Associations (ATA) approved by the DVLA. Run the Independent Appeal...
Parking Operators - Not part of an Approved Trade Association (ATA)
The Government would ideally like all Parking contractors to be part of a Trade Association but there are a few compa...
Appeals to an Accredited Trade Association (ATA)
There are 2 ATA's that have been accredited by the DVLA to allow access to your personal data. The British Parking As...
If you think that the standards in the parking industry have improved with the "light touch" regulation pro...
Debt Collectors are powerless but highly imaginative companies / individuals whose understanding on the word "tr...
Scotland is different in its treatment of private parking tickets in 2 ways. Firstly and like Northern Ireland, there...
Major Clients of Parking Companies
They do not tell you but parking companies are just contractors - like the toilet cleaners or people that do repairs....
The DVLA has a number of policies with regards to collecting and releasing personal data about drivers and vehicle ke...
- Court Claims - All the Stages
- Contacting MoneyClaimOnline
- Pre-Action Protocols from 1st October 2017
- Defending your case using email.
- Need help at the Hearing? McKenzie Friends.
- When can parking charges be cancelled
- How not to Appeal a parking charge
- ParkingEye Ltd
- StarTraq Ltd
- District Enforcement Ltd
- Excel Parking Services Ltd
- UKCPS Ltd
- Vehicle Control Services Ltd
- Example First Stage Appeal
- Replying to a Debt Collector
- Debt Recovery Plus Ltd also t/as Parking Collection Services & Zenith Collections
- ParkingEye in Scotland
- Lidl Supermarkets